Our desire for this blog is to communicate a love of Scripture. It is our prayer that God might use what is said here to ignite a passion and a hunger for His Word; that what is said may encourage Christian women to better understand and apply the Word of God in their everyday lives. Furthermore we pray God might use the various links and resources to equip women with the skills needed to effectively study the Bible.
The comments area is an open forum for presenting differing viewpoints and we encourage healthy discussion. We do however reserve the right to delete comments that contradict our scriptural basis (as outlined at the bottom of this page) or those that are deemed unedifying as discerned by the co-authors.
In this age of information the Bible, together with great works of theologians and other Godly Christian men and women, are at our fingertips. It is no longer necessary to buy expensive reference books or study guides when you have a good internet connection. The links and templates in this sidebar have been collated as a reference list to assist in the study of the Scriptures.
Click on the computer to download the EXCEL Study Template
This blog is written with the desire to promote the message of Salvation through Jesus Christ and the abundant riches of Scripture rather than denominational differences.
- The Bible is the only inspired Word of God.
- God exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. All three are one God, and this God is love.
- God is holy, omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent.
- He is to be worshipped because He is the creator of all things seen and unseen.
- The first man sinned, and all of mankind inherits his sin nature. Consequently, each individual person sins, missing the mark of God’s holy perfection.
- The wages of sin is death and eternal separation from God in the lake of fire, originally created for the devil and his angels.
- But God so loved the world that He gave His only Son Jesus Christ that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life (John 3:16).
- Jesus was born of a virgin and in fact was God Himself taking on flesh. After living a perfect life, He died for our sins, was buried, rose again the third day, and ascended to the Father from whom He had come.
- Jesus said: “I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” Those who believe and trust Him experience a new birth, i.e. they are created anew in Christ and will have eternal life.
- Those who reject Jesus Christ will spend eternity with Satan and his angels in hell.
- But God saves all those who come to Him through faith in His Son so that they may spend eternity with Him in heaven.