Even though this blog is no longer being added to we still love to hear from you - you can now contact us through laurawright(dot)edu(at)gmail(dot)com


31 August 2010

Elijah James




Hello everyone. I have tried several times to write my next blog posting and I feel at the moment that it would not be doing the passage justice to quickly put something together so I am leaving it for this month. When I next post it will be on Colossians 3:5-11, a rather confronting passage so we shall see how I go with the self examination aspect of my preparation!
For now I offer these photos. This is my beautiful family, I hope you enjoy this little snapshot into our lives. Elijah is doing really well (he is four weeks old today), and Abigail is settling into her new role as big sister very well. I hope that you are all doing well at the moment, and thank you for your posts. I have been reading them and enjoying them although I haven't had the time to comment just yet. May God bless you all this coming week and month, Taliah.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, what precious pictures, Taliah! Elijah James is so adorable and big sister Abigail looks delighted. I love her chubby cheeks in the picture of her overlooking her brand new baby brother.

    Many blessings to you and your lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting those gorgeous pictures and letting us share your joy! I haven't been able to comment for a while because this box didn't appear when clicking on comments. I only found out a moment ago why that was - one of my add-ons was blocking widgets! Should have thought of that earlier. Anyway, Henry and I wish you much joy and contentment in the days, weeks and months ahead. May God keep blessing you richly!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates