Even though this blog is no longer being added to we still love to hear from you - you can now contact us through laurawright(dot)edu(at)gmail(dot)com


12 February 2010

"Always be Fabulous" - Communication in Proverbs

Hello Everyone… This is going to be short because I am having problems with my back and can’t sit for long :-)

Last week’s post by Laura resonated quite strongly with me (I, too, have been guilty of speaking too hastily!), so I am hoping that the following slideshow with more communication verses from Proverbs may benefit us all as a reminder of what we have read many times before. I composed this PowerPoint some time ago for a women’s talk, and there’s even a picture of Laura with a younger Joshua in there – aptly placed in… you’ll see. Enjoy and take to heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates